DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Drilling & Completion Fluids Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Drilling & Completion Fluids Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increasing demand for cutting edge drilling technology, rise in the exploration of shale gas and growing focus on deep and ultra-deep-water drilling.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2015, 2016 revenue estimations are presented for 2017 and forecasts from 2018 till 2027.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Scope of the Report
- By well type, the market is segregated into conventional wells, HPHT wells and land.
- Based on the fluid type, the market is segmented into foam, water-based, gas based, synthetic-based, oil-based and other fluid types.
- Depending upon application, the market is classified into offshore and onshore.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Drilling & Completion Fluids Market, By Well Type
5 Drilling & Completion Fluids Market, By Fluid Type
6 Drilling & Completion Fluids Market, By Application
7 Drilling & Completion Fluids Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
- National Oilwell Varco
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Company
- Weatherford International
- Secure Energy Services
- Tetra Technologies
- Newpark Resources
- Scomi Group
- Canadian Energy Services
- Global Drilling Fluids & Chemicals
- Geo Drilling Fluids
- Q'max Solutions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hr3rv7/global_drilling?w=4