DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Thin-Film Encapsulation (TFE) Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Thin-Film Encapsulation (TFE) Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increasing adoption of flexible OLED displays for smartphones, huge demand for high-efficiency and thin solar cells and investments of capital in OLED technology and manufacturing facilities.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2015, 2016 revenue estimations are presented for 2017 and forecasts from 2018 till 2027.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Scope of the Report
- Based on the Technology the market is divided into Organic Layers and Inorganic Layers.
- Organic Layers segment is further sub divided into Inkjet Printing, Vacuum Thermal Evaporation (VTE).
- Inorganic Layers segment is further bifurcated into Plasma-enhanced chemical vapour deposition, Atomic layer deposition, and Other Inorganic Layers.
- Depending on the Application, the market is segmented into Flexible OLED Display, Thin-Film Photovoltaics, Flexible OLED Lighting, Other Applications.
- Flexible OLED Display segment is sub-divided into Smartphone, Smart Wearables, Television and Signage/Large Format Display.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Thin-Film Encapsulation (TFE) Market, By Technology
5 Thin-Film Encapsulation (TFE) Market, By Application
6 Global Thin-Film Encapsulation (TFE) Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
- Samsung SDI
- LG Chem
- Universal Display Corp. (UDC)
- Applied Materials
- Veeco Instruments
- Toray Industries
- BASF (Rolic)
- Meyer Burger
- Bystronic Glass
- AMS Technologies
- Angstrom Engineering
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bjg3gq/global_thinfilm?w=4