DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Pouch Packaging Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Pouch Packaging Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include growing demand for food & beverages packaging and demand for packaged food in emerging economies and growth opportunities/investment opportunities.
Based on type of materials, the market is categorized into metal, plastic and paper.
Depending on automation, the market is segregated into fully automated parking system and semi-automated parking system.
By service & solution, the market is segmented into vehicle detection solutions, space reservation services, monitoring & reporting services and integrated payments.
Based on technology, the market is divided into mobile technology, sensor technology, radio frequency identification (RFID) technology and other technologies.
By end-user, the market is classified into commercial and residential.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Pouch Packaging Market, By Type of Materials
5 Pouch Packaging Market, By End-User
6 Pouch Packaging Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
- Tetra Laval International S.A.
- RPC Group PLC
- Reynolds Group Holdings
- Mondi PLC
- Crown Holdings Incorporated
- Berry Plastics Corporation
- Bemis Company, Inc.
- Ampac Holdings, LLC
- Amcor Limited
- Alcoa Inc.
- AEP Industries Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qw3bn5/global_pouch?w=4