DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Genetically Modified Seeds Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Genetically Modified Seeds Market is poised to grow strongly during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increased tolerance against pests and herbicides, growth in nutritional values and demand across emerging countries.
Depending on the Product, the market is divided into Corn, Soybean, Cotton, Canola, Potato, Sugar Beets, Zucchini, Alfalfa, Sugar Beets, Papaya, Apple and Other Products.
On the basis of trait, the market is divided into Herbicide Tolerance, Insect Resistance.
Based on the Application the market is categorized into Oilseed Seeds, Cereals/Grain Seeds.
On the basis of Sales Channel, the market is segmented into Direct Sales, Modern Trade, E-Retailers and Other Retail Outlets.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Genetically Modified Seeds Market, By Product
5 Genetically Modified Seeds Market, By Trait
6 Genetically Modified Seeds Market, By Application
7 Genetically Modified Seeds Market, By Sales Channel
8 Genetically Modified Seeds Market, By Geography
9 Key Player Activities
10 Leading Companies
- Bayer AG
- DLF Seeds and Science
- Dow Chemical Company
- Groupe Limagrain
- Kleinwanzlebener Saatzuch SAAT SE
- Land O'Lakes
- Monsanto Company Inc.
- Sakata Seed
- Syngenta AG
- Takii Seed
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9zrfrd/global?w=4