DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia Pacific Data Protection Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Asia Pacific Data Protection Market is expected to witness market growth of 16.1% CAGR during the forecast period (2017-2023).
The need for data protection has gained significance as the amount of data created and stored has significantly grown over time. The increased adoption of cloud technology will drive the demand for encryption.
Safeguarding the data both at rest and in transit can be easily achieved with encryption and enterprises will be able to leverage the benefits of cloud and at the same time ensure data privacy. Encryption can help in keeping control over the data even when it has left the organization's premises.
Based on Type, the market report segments the market into Solution and Services.
- Solution market is segmented into Data Backup & Recovery, Disaster Recovery & Data Loss Prevention, Data Archiving & eDiscovery, Identity & Access Management, and Others.
- The Services market is segmented into Professional and Managed Services.
Based on Organization Size, the Data Protection market segments the market into Small & Medium Enterprises and Large Enterprises.
Based on Deployment Model, the market report segments the market into Cloud and On-Premise.
Based on Vertical, the market report segments the market into BFSI, Government, Media & Entertainment, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, Telecom & IT, Education, and Others.
Based on Countries, the Data Protection market segments the market into China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, and Rest of Asia Pacific.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Asia Pacific Data Protection Market
4. Asia Pacific Data Protection Market by Organization Size
5. Asia Pacific Data Protection Market by Deployment Type
6. Asia Pacific Data Protection Market by Vertical
7. Asia Pacific Data Protection Market by Country
8. Competitive Study
9. Company Profiles
- IBM Corporation
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Company
- Symantec Corporation
- CA Technologies, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- McAfee, LLC
- Dell Technologies (Quest Software)
- NetApp, Inc.
- Veeam Software
- Acronis, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/83dx2p/2018_data?w=4