DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include demand in solid oxide fuel cell (sofc), increasing demand across Asia Pacific regions and growing demand in portable fuel cells.
Depending on the Application, the market is divided into Military, Combined Heat and Power (CHP), Exotic, Stationary, Transportation, Remote Power and Auxiliary Power Units (APUs), Portable Product Power, Generators, Aircrafts, Other Applications. The Stationary segment is further divided into Large Stationary, Small Stationary.
Based on the Technology, the market is divided into Planar, Thin Film, Tubular and Other Technologies.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) Market, By Application
5 Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) Market, By Technology
6 Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
- Watt Fuel Cell Corporation
- Ultra Electronics AMI
- Topsoe Fuel Cell
- Staxera-Sunfire GmbH
- SOFC Power S.P.A
- Protonex Technology Corporation
- Kerafol-Keramische Folien GmbH
- Jx Nippon Oil & Energy
- Hexis AG
- Fuel Cell Energy
- Delphi Automotive LLP
- Convion Fuel Cells Ltd.
- Ceres Power Holdings Plc
- Ceramic Fuel Cells Limited
- Bloom Energy Corporation
- Altair Nanotechnologies Inc.
- Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd.
- Adaptive Materials Inc.
- Acumentrics Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4rx5vt/the_global_solid?w=4