DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Geocomposites Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Geocomposites Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increasing infrastructure in the developing countries, increasing demand for construction industry and growth opportunities/investment opportunities.
Based on product, market is segmented into geotextile-geomembrane, geotextile-geonet, geotextile-geocore, geotextile-geogrid and other products.
Depending on function, market is divided into containment, drainage, reinforcement, separation, filtration and other functions.
By application, market is classified into landfill & mining, road & highway, soil reinforcement for civil construction, landfill & erosion control, dams, riverbanks, waterworks, retaining walls and other applications.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Geocomposites Market, By Product
5 Geocomposites Market, By Function
6 Geocomposites Market, By Application
7 Geocomposites Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
- ABG LTD
- Tenax Group
- GSE Environmental
- Tencate Geosynthetics
- Terrem Geosynthetics
- Huesker Synthetics GmbH
- Thrace Group
- Hans Geo Components (US)
- Huesker Synthetics GmbH (Germany)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/62plt4/global?w=4