DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Microbial Products: Technologies, Applications and Global Markets" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report addresses the global market for microbes and microbial products used in commercial applications from 2017 through 2023. This includes agricultural, healthcare, manufacturing, energy and environmental applications.
Viruses are sometimes classified as microbes, but they are non-living, and thus they are excluded from this report.
Major elements cited in this study include:
- Description of microbes
- Microbe end uses and applications
- Recent technological developments
- Market size and segmentation from 2017 to 2023
- Company profiles
- Key patents
The Report Includes:
- 29 data tables and 21 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for microbial products, technologies, and applications
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Identifications of microbial applications in a wide range of fields, i.e., agriculture, healthcare, manufacturing, energy, and environment
- Information about microbial pesticides and biofertilizers and their potential uses
- Detailed descriptions of probiotics, their types, and recent developments
- Coverage of microbial fuel cell technologies and their types, i.e., mediator microbial fuel cells, microbial electrolysis cells, soil-based microbial fuel cells, phototropic biofilm microbial fuel cells, and nanoporous membrane microbial fuel cells
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the market, including Certis USA LLC, Taiwan Chlorella Manufacturing Co., Amgen Inc., Leadiant, AB Mauri, Genencor, and Amyris Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Summary And Highlights
3 Market And Technology Background
4 Agricultural Market For Microbes And Microbial Products
5 Healthcare Market For Microbes And Microbial Products
6 Manufacturing Market For Microbes And Microbial Products
7 Energy Market For Microbes And Microbial Products
8 Environmental Market For Microbes And Microbial Products
10 Patent Analysis
11 Company Profiles
- Aabaco Industries
- AB Mauri
- Algae Biosciences Corp.
- Altogen Biosystems
- Amgen Inc.
- Certis Usa Llc
- Custom Biologicals Inc.
- Desert Sweet Biofuels
- Durect Corp.
- Earthrise Nutritionals Llc
- Energy Derived
- Environmental Biotechnologies Inc.
- Genzyme Corp.
- HDR Hydroqual Inc.
- Iogen Corp.
- JH Biotech Inc.
- Lallemand Inc.
- LAM International
- Leadiant Biosciences
- Microbial Discovery Group
- Ncimb Ltd.
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- Novozymes A/S
- Novozymes Biologicals
- Osel Inc.
- Osprey Biotechnics
- Procter & Gamble Co.
- Qteros Inc.
- Rawwater Engineering Co. Ltd.
- Reg Life Sciences Llc
- Valent Biosciences Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gbdbjt/global_microbial?w=4
Did you know that we also offer Custom Research? Visit our Custom Research page to learn more and schedule a meeting with our Custom Research Manager.