DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Real-Time Locating Systems (RTLS) Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Real-time locating systems (RTLS) Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include Emerging Opportunities in Government and Defense Sectors, Emergence of New Applications and Unexplored Industries and Development of Hybrid RTLS Solution.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2015, 2016 revenue estimations are presented for 2017 and forecasts from 2018 till 2027.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Scope of the Report
- Based on technology, the market is categorized into GPS, Radio-frequency identification (RFID), Ultra-Wideband (UWB), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), Infrared (IR), Ultrasound and Other Technologies.
- Amongst offering, the market is categorized into Services, hardware, software. Services segment further divided into deployment and integration, support and maintenance and consulting. Hardware segment further catagorized into Readers/Trackers/Access Points, Tags/Badges and Other Hardwares. Software segment is further sub-segmented into Middleware, Location Analytics Engine.
- By application, the market is categorized into Supply Chain Management & Operational Automation/Visibility, Yard, Dock, Fleet, & Warehouse - Management & Monitoring, Access Control/Security, Environmental Monitoring, Personnel/Staff - Locating & Monitoring and Inventory/Asset - Tracking & Management.
- Based on end user the market is categorized into Sports & Entertainment, Healthcare, Oil & Gas, Mining, Manufacturing & Automotive, Education, Retail, Government & Defense and Transportation & Logistics.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Real-Time Locating Systems (RTLS) Market, By Technology
5 Real-Time Locating Systems (RTLS) Market, By Offering
6 Real-Time Locating Systems (RTLS) Market, By Application
7 Real-Time Locating Systems (RTLS) Market, By End User
8 Real-Time Locating Systems (RTLS) Market, By Geography
9 Key Player Activities
10 Leading Companies
- Ubisense Group
- Identec Group
- Alien Technology
- Cerner Corp.
- Stanley Healthcare
- Teletracking Technologies
- Aruba Networks (Hp Enterprise)
- Zebra Technologies
- Savi Technology
- Ge Healthcare
- Litum Technologies
- Sonitor Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5q577h/global_realtime?w=4