DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Fire Resistant Cable Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global fire resistant cable Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increasing demand for fire resistant cables from the building & construction industry and rising power generation across the world.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2015, 2016 revenue estimations are presented for 2017 and forecasts from 2018 till 2027.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Scope of the Report
- Amongst insulation material market is categorized into Ethylene propylene (EPR), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Low smoke zero halogen (LSZH), Cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) and other insulation materials.
- Based on end-user market is segregated by energy, building & construction, manufacturing, automotive & transportation and other end-users.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Fire Resistant Cable Market, By Insulation Material
5 Fire Resistant Cable Market, By End-User
6 Fire Resistant Cable Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
- Tele-Fonika Kable SA
- Jiangnan Group Limited
- Dubai Cable Company (Private) Ltd.
- Tianjin Suli Cable Group
- Universal Cable (M) Berhad
- Keystone Cable
- EL Sewedy Electric Company
- Tratos Limited
- Leoni AG
- General Cable Corporation
- LS Cable & System Ltd.
- Nexans S.A.
- NKT Group
- Prysmian Group
- Cavicel S.P.A
- Walsin Lihwa Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tjcd7z/global_fire?w=4