DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Digital Pathology Market to 2025 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Product, Application and End Users" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The digital pathology market is estimated to account for US$ 992.1 Mn by the end of 2025, escalating at a CAGR of 12.5% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2025, rising from US$ 389.7 Mn in 2017.
The growth of the digital pathology market can be attributed to the rise in the growth of market due to the future trend that will allow the patients interaction with the laboratory organizations. The use of the digital pathology will be allowing patients for the direct interaction with the laboratory and the physicians.
This will enable the physicians and technician to make their patients understand the diagnosing in a better way. In addition, the data is stored in the applications can be derived by patients any point of time. The access of the data can be done by a patient in phones. The use of technology by the public is enabling healthcare facilities very simple thus, owing to this factor the growth of digital pathology is likely to propel in coming future.
The strategic approaches by major players for product approval, product launches, expansions and partnerships &collaborations in the market also are expected to accelerate the market growth. For instance, in December, 2017, B. Braun Melsungen AG founded a new subsidiary B. Braun Medical Zambia Limited. This expansion aimed to enhance presence of the B. Braun in Zambia region.
North America is expected to hold significant share in the global digital pathology market, owing to factors such as increasing focus of market players in the US and Canada, increasing number of conferences and meetings, rising prevalence of Cancer in Mexico. Furthermore, North American countries are experiencing sequential changes in the digital pathology market.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Global Digital Pathology Market - Key Takeaways
3. Global Digital Pathology Market - Market Landscape
4. Global Digital Pathology Market - Key Market Dynamics
5. Global Digital Pathology Market - Global
6. Global Digital Pathology Market Analysis- by Product
7. Global Digital Pathology Market Analysis- by Application
8. Global Digital Pathology Market Analysis- by End User
9. North America Digital Pathology Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2025
10. Europe Digital Pathology Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2025
11. Asia-Pacific Digital Pathology Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2025
12. Middle East & Africa Digital Pathology Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2025
13. South and Central America Digital Pathology Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2025
14. Digital Pathology Market -Industry Landscape
15. Key Company Profiles
- 3DHISTECH Ltd.
- Apollo Enterprise Imaging Corp.
- Huron Digital Pathology
- Leica Biosystems Nussloch GmbH
- Hamamatsu Photonics K.K.
- XIFIN, Inc.
- Ventana Medical Systems, Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Indica Labs, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/83zwgp/digital_pathology?w=4