DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global
Wood Activated Carbon Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to
2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's
The Global Wood Activated Carbon Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include environmental regulations on mercury emissions from power plants and increase in agricultural activities.
Based on Product, the market is categorized into Granular and Powdered.
Depending on Application, the market is segmented into Decolorization, Fluid adsorption, Gas Adsorption, Purification, Removal of Impurities and Other Applications.
By End-User, the market is segregated into Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Water Treatment, Air Treatment and Other End-Users.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Wood Activated Carbon Market, By Product
5 Wood Activated Carbon Market, By Application
6 Wood Activated Carbon Market, By End-User
7 Wood Activated Carbon Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
- Auraray Co. Ltd.
- Acuro Organics Ltd
- Adsorbent Carbons Private Ltd.
- Chemtex Speciality Limited
- D&R Corporation
- Fujian Zhixing Activated Carbon
- HAYCARB (PVT) Ltd.
- Ingevity Corporation
- Jacobi Carbons
- Kalpaka Chemicals
- Osaka Gas Chemicals Co. Ltd.
- Zhejiang Xingda Activated Carbon
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2kg3p3/global_wood?w=4