DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Circuit Materials Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Circuit Materials Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include technological expansion in emerging economies and technological advancements in the electronics sector.
By substrate, the market is categorized into polyimide, paper-phenolic, fiberglass-epoxy, contract electronics manufacturers (CEM) and other substrates.
Depending on material class, the market is segregated into conducting material, outer layer and substrate.
Based upon outer layer, the market is segmented into top and bottom side masks, dry film photoimageable, liquid ink photoimageable solder mask and other outer layers. Other outer layers are further sub-segmented into Epoxy Liquid.
By application, the section is categorized into aerospace, communications, defense, automotive, industrial electronics and other applications.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Circuit Materials Market, By Substrate
5 Circuit Materials Market, By Material Class
6 Circuit Materials Market, By Outer Layer
7 Circuit Materials Market, By Application
8 Circuit Materials Market, By Geography
9 Key Player Activities
10 Leading Companies
- Tamura Corporation
- Chang Chun Group
- Taiflex Scientific Co. Ltd.
- Shengyi Technology Co. Ltd.
- Shanghai Nanya Copper Clad Laminate Co. Ltd.
- Rogers Corporation
- Park Electrochemical Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Nikko-Materials Co. Ltd.
- Nikkan Industries Co. Ltd.
- NAM Hing Industrial Laminate Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Materials Corporation
- Kingboard Laminates Holdings Ltd.
- Jinan Guoji Technology Co. Ltd.
- ITEQ Corporation
- Isola Group
- International Laminate Material Ltd.
- Eternal Materials Co. Ltd.
- Doosan Corporation Electro-Materials
- Arlon Electronic Materials
- Ventec International Group
- Tongling Huake Electronic Material Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2srpxp/circuit?w=4