DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Fire Protection Systems Market to 2025 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Technology, Product Type and End Users" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global Fire Protection System market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 10.5% during the forecast period 2018 - 2025 and accounts for US$ 116.51 Bn by the year 2025.
The growth of the market for fire protection system is highly influenced by the increasing urbanization and the need for robust and safety systems inside these buildings to minimize property and human losses.
Geographically, North America accounted for the maximum market share in 2017 in the fire protection system market, owing to a high increase in the renovations in the region. The government of North America, Canada and Mexico are taking various initiatives in the reconstruction of the older buildings for high rise buildings due to safety factors and also to increase foreign tourism and companies in the countries. Reconstructions are also being taken due to government initiatives for a safer and green infrastructure and saving new construction costs. These factors are anticipated to further propel the demand for fire protection system in the North American region.
Key players in the market are taking measures to gain maximum benefit from on the opportunities in emerging markets.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key Takeaways
3. Fire Protection System Market Landscape
4. Fire Protection System Market - Key Industry Dynamics
5. Fire Protection System - Global Market Analysis
6. Fire Protection Systems Market Analysis - Type
7. Fire Protection Systems Market Analysis- by Product
8. Fire Protection Systems Market Analysis- by End-Use Industry
9. Fire Protection Systems Market - Geographical Analysis
10. Industry Landscape
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Fire Protection System Market, Key Company Profiles
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmBH
- Siemens AG
- United Technologies
- Hochiki Corporation
- Minimax Viking GmbH
- Gentex Corporation
- VFP Fire Systems, Inc.
- Halma PLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5m8r24/116_billion_fire?w=4