DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Submarine Power Cable Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Submarine Power Cable Market is poised to grow strongly during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include the increasing need for HVDC power cables, popularity among bladeless wind turbines, volatile raw material prices and growth opportunities/investment opportunities.
By conductor material, market is categorized into Aluminum and Copper.
By type, market is categorized into multicore and single core.
Based on voltage, market is divided into high voltage and other medium voltage.
Based on end-user, market is divided into offshore oil & gas, offshore wind power generation and inter-country & island connection.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Submarine Power Cable Market, By Conductor Material
5 Submarine Power Cable Market, By Type
6 Submarine Power Cable Market, By Voltage
7 Submarine Power Cable Market, By End-User
8 Submarine Power Cable Market, By Geography
9 Key Player Activities
10 Leading Companies
- Tele-Fonika Kable
- Sumitomo Electric
- NKT Group
- KEI Industries
- LS Cable & System
- Hydro Group
- Hengtong Group
- General Cable Corporation
- Furukawa Electric
- AEI Cables
- JDR Cables
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qtvcmr/submarine_power?w=4