DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Freezer Bags Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Freezer Bags Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include growing consumer preference for more convenient food packaging, rising middle class population in Asian countries.
By Material, market is classified into Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE), High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) and Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE).
Based on Product, the market is categorized into Block bottom bag, Flat bag and Satchel Bag.
Depending upon Application, market is segregated into food and non-food. Food is further classified into Ready to Eat Food, Fresh Vegetables & Fruits, Seafood, Met & Poultry, Dairy Products and Other Foods.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Freezer Bags Market, By Material
5 Freezer Bags Market, By Product
6 Freezer Bags Market, By Application
7 Freezer Bags Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
- Thantawan Industry Plc
- Plastic Slovakia s.r.o
- Forum-Plast GmbH
- EURO - pac Unterrainer GmbH
- Kerler GmbH
- Teong Chuan Plastic (M) Sdn Bhd.
- Ahrbach Verpackungen GmbH
- MK Plast GmbH & Co. KG
- Eddi-Plastic GmbH
- Frischhalteprodukte GmbH & Co. KG
- Comcoplast Comco Commercial Cooperation GmbH
- Richmond Plastics Ltd.
- Rudolf Klojer GmbH
- CeDo Ltd
- GELU-PLAST Packaging Films GmbH & Co. KG
- DUO-PAck Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/98s6g4/global_freezer?w=4