DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Shrimp Feed Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The shrimp feed market reached a value of US$ 4.6 Billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 3.7% during 2010-2017
One of the primary factors catalysing the growth of the shrimp feed market is changing dietary patterns coupled with the rising health awareness amongst consumers. This has led to a tremendous demand for healthy shrimp, thereby positively influencing the expansion of the market.
Moreover, the commercialisation of vannamei shrimp due to a strong demand from both the developing as well as the developed nations has also been driving this demand. Some of the factors further propelling the market are rising disposable incomes, population growth and improving shrimp farming practices.
Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 6.9 Billion by 2023, registering a CAGR of 6.7% during 2018-2023.
- Based on type, the market has been segmented as grower, finisher and starter. Currently, grower shrimp feed dominates the market, holding the largest share.
- On the basis of ingredients, Soybean meal represents the largest segment, followed by fish meal, wheat flour, fish oil and others.
- Based on additives, the market is segregated as vitamin and protein, fatty acid, antibiotics, antioxidants, feed enzyme and others. Amongst these, vitamin and protein exhibit a clear dominance in the market.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
5 Global Shrimp Feed Industry
6 Market Breakup by Type
7 Market Breakup by Ingredients
8 Market Breakup by Additives
9 Market Breakup by Key Region
10 Shrimp Feed Manufacturing Process
11 Competitive Landscape
- Charoen Pokphand Foods (CPF)
- Skretting (A Nutreco Company)
- Guangdong Yuehai Feed Group Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9t5tbf/shrimp_feed?w=4
Did you know that we also offer Custom Research? Visit our Custom Research page to learn more and schedule a meeting with our Custom Research Manager.