DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Connected Car Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America Connected Car Market is expected to witness market growth of 29.9% CAGR during the forecast period (2017-2023).
North America adopts new technologies relatively earlier than any other regions. Factors such as technological advancements and increasing need for connectivity among the customers are the major drivers for the connected car market in the North American region. U.S. was one of the first countries to adopt connected cars and M2M connectivity in the automotive sector.
Five years down the line, vehicles is expected to be transformed into communication objects. Connectivity access is the need of the hour, as people wish to stay connected with the outer world even while travelling. New hi-tech devices, smart phones, high-speed internet, various applications & open sources such as android systems have transformed the concept of connected vehicles.
- Based on Product & Services, the Connected Car market segments the market into Fleet Manager, Sensors, Processors, Wireless & Cellular Modules, OEM Services, and Aftermarket Services.
- Based on Connectivity Solutions, the market report segments the market into Embedded, Integrated, and Tethered.
- Based on Application, the Connected Car market segments the market into Navigation, Telematics, and Infotainment.
- Based on Technology, the market report segments the market into 2G, 3G, and 4G & 5G.
- Based on Countries, the Connected Car market segments the market into US, Mexico, Canada, and Rest of North America.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. North America Connected Car Market
4. North America Connected Car Market by Connectivity Solutions
5. North America Connected Car Market by Technology
6. North America Connected Car Market by Application
7. North America Connected Car Market by Country
8. Competitive Study
9. Company Profiles
- Telefonica, S.A
- Verizon Communications, Inc
- Harman International Industries, Incorporated
- TomTom NV
- Vodafone Group Plc
- Ford Motor Company
- Bayerische Motoren Werke AG
- AUDI AG
- Daimler AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d2kclx/the_connected_car?w=4