DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Breakfast Cereal Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America Breakfast Cereal Market is expected to witness market growth of 4.5% CAGR during the forecast period (2017-2023).
E-commerce has emerged as a major distribution channel on a global level. Considerable revenues have been generated from the developed economies of North America due to rapid adoption of internet and mobile phones in the region. Online channels are better platforms for branded merchandising and delivering richer and personalized shopping experience.
Growing health concerns and increasing health issues such as diabetes, obesity, and digestive disorders are factors driving the growth of the breakfast cereal market in the region. Innovative product & packaging coupled with rapid adoption of new products in is expected to significantly contribute to the demand for the product during the forecast period.
- Based on Product Type, the Breakfast Cereal market segments the market into Ready-to-Eat and Hot Cereals.
- Based on Distribution Channel, the market report segments the market into Supermarket, Convenience Stores, Online, and Others.
- Based on Countries, the Breakfast Cereal market segments the market into US, Mexico, Canada, and Rest of North America.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. North America Breakfast Cereal Market
4. North America Breakfast Cereal Market by Distribution Channel
5. North America Breakfast Cereal Market by Country
6. Company Profiles
- General Mills, Inc.
- Alara Wholefoods Ltd.
- Nestle SA
- Kellogg Company
- PepsiCo, Inc.
- Bagrrys India Ltd.
- Post Holdings, Inc. (Attune Foods LLC)
- B&G Foods Inc.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Bob's Red Mill Natural Foods Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ljdw48/north_american?w=4