DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Unified Endpoint Management Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America Unified Endpoint Management Market is expected to witness market growth of 36.4% CAGR during the forecast period (2017-2023).
The growth of the unified endpoint management market in North America is due to major market players in the region. The growing trend of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) has contributed to the growing adoption of unified endpoint management solutions in the BFSI segment.
Companies operating in the BFSI sector are working on enhancing workplace mobility, which is expected to eventually improve the employee productivity with the adoption of UEM solutions.
- Based on Type, the Unified Endpoint Management market segments the market into Solution and Services.
- Based on Organization Size, the market report segments the market into Small & Medium Enterprises and Large Enterprises.
- Based on Vertical, the Unified Endpoint Management market segments the market into BFSI, Government, Consumer Goods & Retail, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Transportation & Logistics, Telecom & IT, Automotive, and Others.
- Based on Countries, the Unified Endpoint Management market segments the market into US, Mexico, Canada, and Rest of North America.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. North America Unified Endpoint Management Market
4. North America Unified Endpoint Management Market by Organization Size
5. North America Unified Endpoint Management Market by Vertical
6. North America Unified Endpoint Management Market by Country
7. Company Profiles
- Microsoft Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Citrix Systems, Inc.
- Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
- CA Technologies, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Symantec Corporation
- Vmware, Inc.
- Thoma Bravo (Ivanti)
- Sophos Plc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/75p33x/north_american?w=4