DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Disposable Medical Supplies Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America Disposable Medical Supplies Market is expected to witness market growth of 6.4% CAGR during the forecast period (2017-2023).
The need for disposable medical supplies has witnessed consistent growth, as hospitals and outpatient facilities are implementing stringent infection prevention safety measures to be at par with the standards.
The adoption of disposable medical supplies has witnessed significant uptake as the incidence of diseases and disorders have grown significantly. On the other hand swiftly rising aging population and penalties for hospital acquired infection are the other factors that drive the growth of the global disposable medical supplies market. Additionally, growing incontinence problems among the elderly further adds to the growth of disposable medical supplies market.
- Based on type, the market is segmented into Diagnostic Supplies, Wound Care Consumables, Dialysis Consumables, Radiology Consumables, Infusion Products, Intubation & Ventilation Supplies, Hypodermic Products, Sterilization Consumables, Nonwoven Medical Supplies, and Other Types.
- The end-users segment includes Hospitals, Clinics/Physician Offices, Assisted Living Centers & Nursing Homes, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, and Research Institutes.
- The applications covered under the report are Cardiovascular, Cerebrovascular, Ophthalmology, Gynecology, Urology, Orthopedics, and others.
- The countries included in the report are US, Mexico, Canada, and Rest of North America.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. North America Disposable Medical Supplies Market
4. North America Disposable Medical Supplies Market by End-User
5. North America Disposable Medical Supplies Market by Application
6. North America Disposable Medical Supplies Market by Country
7. Company Profiles
- Abbott Laboratories
- Bayer AG
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Medtronic Plc
- Cardinal Health, Inc.
- 3M Company
- Smiths Group Plc. (Smiths-Medical)
- Domtar Corporation
- Terumo Medical Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mvd32l/disposable?w=4