DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Aseptic Packaging Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America Aseptic Packaging Market is expected to witness market growth of 9.7% CAGR during the forecast period (2017-2023). The aseptic packaging market in the North American region is developed and matured; the market in the U.S. is projected to grow the highest rate during the forecast period.
Aseptic packaging is the last step in aseptic food processing, and with this form of packaging, food products are continuously sterilized, to ensure no microorganisms are in the food which is expected to cause either food decay and/or food poisoning.
Today, aseptic packaging and processing are attained in various ways. The processing and packaging equipment is itself often heated to a temperature of 300:320F for a preset amount of time and the food is made to run through the equipment while equipment is sterile. The packaging also can be sterilized by steam, heat, radiation, or hydrogen peroxide.
The can was considered as the first aseptic packaging container; however, recent developments have expanded the range of containers and packages which can be aseptically filled.
- Based on Application, the Aseptic Packaging market segments the market into Beverages and Food.
- Based on Product Type, the market report segments the market into Cartons, Bottles & Cans, Bags & Pouches, and Others.
- Based on Countries, the Aseptic Packaging market segments the market into US, Mexico, Canada, and Rest of North America.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. North America Aseptic Packaging Market
4. North America Aseptic Packaging Market by Product Type
5. North America Aseptic Packaging Market by Country
6. Company Profiles
- Amcor Limited
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
- Tetra Laval International S.A.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Schott Systeme GmbH
- Sealed Air Corporation
- Ecolean AB
- Bemis Company, Inc.
- Greatview Aseptic Packaging Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wlj8gd/the_north?w=4