DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Infrared Imaging Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America Infrared Imaging Market is expected to witness market growth of 5.8% CAGR during the forecast period (2017-2023). The process of capturing and converting invisible infrared images into visible images is termed as infrared imaging.
The applications of the infrared imaging are in various fields. The military and defense use the technology to detect minute objects over long distances. Within the industrial sector, the infrared imaging devices are used in monitoring temperature in steel manufacturing processes. Within the medical sector, infrared imaging technology is used in detecting and quantifying small fiber dysfunctions, with the help of thermal imaging cameras.
The adoption of infrared imaging cameras in the US is significantly high, which has led the North American region to be the dominant region.
- Bsed on Wavelength, the Infrared Imaging market segments the market into Long-Wave Infrared, Mid-Wave Infrared, Shortwave Infrared, and Near Infrared.
- Based on Application, the market report segments the market into Security & Surveillance, Monitoring & Inspection, and Detection.
- Based on Technology, the Infrared Imaging market segments the market into Cooled Infrared Imaging and UnCooled Infrared Imaging.
- Based on Vertical, the Infrared Imaging market segments the market into Military & Defense, Aerospace, Automotive, Healthcare, Food & Beverages, Oil & Gas, Civil Infrastructure, Scientific Research, and Others.
- Based on Countries, the Infrared Imaging market segments the market into US, Mexico, Canada, and Rest of North America.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. North America Infrared Imaging Market
4. North America Infrared Imaging Market by Application
5. North America Infrared Imaging Market by Technology
6. North America Infrared Imaging Market by Vertical
7. North America Infrared Imaging Market by Country
8. Competitive Study
9. Company Profiles
- Flir Systems, Inc.
- Fortive (Fluke Corporation)
- Sensors Unlimited
- Leonardo DRS
- Axis Communications AB
- Opgal Optronic Industries Ltd.
- New Imaging Technologies
- Allied Vision Technologies GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5499c8/north_american?w=4