DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The Gluten-Free Market in North America and Europe - Premium Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Gluten-Free Market in North America and Europe - Market demand for years 2012, 2016, 2017 and forecasts for years 2018, 2019 and 2020. Company market shares and brands for 2018 and continuously updated.
10 Individual Product Markets in each country covered:
- Baking Premixes Glutenfree, Bread Products Glutenfree, Biscuits Glutenfree, Fresh Pasta Glutenfree, Dry Pasta Glutenfree, Breakfast Cereals Glutenfree, Sweets Glutenfree, Snackbars Glutenfree, Frozen Pizza Glutenfree, Frozen Ready Meals Glutenfree
26 Country Markets:
- Austria, Belgium/Lux, Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
260 Product and Country Markets - being 10 Single Product Markets times 26 countries
- A complete quantitative, hard data demand and supply analysis of final human consumption in the country and product markets covered. All product markets are carefully defined so as to be comparable across all countries.
- Based on the researcher's international food and drink markets database, now in its 23rd year, the report includes (see detailed Table of Contents for more):
- Separate Foodservice and Retail Market data are given by volume and value, and by product and country, hence providing complete coverage of the final human consumption
- Up to the Top-10 holding companies by market share by product, country and region
- Up to Top-100 holding companies listing by an overall market share in the present markets
- Own label, branded, unbranded and artisanal market shares
A unique strategic vision of the market in Austria is presented, in
particular identifying the numerous companies present together with
their market shares and major brands by country and product. Standard
data tables for each product provide a panorama of companies'
strengths and presence.
Key Topics Covered
- Product coverage and definition
- Flour (retail only) gluten-free: Flour (retail only), excluding bakery and cake mixes
- Bread products gluten-free: Bread products (industrial and artisanal), including morning goods and bagels. Mexico and USA: includes tortillas, but not tortilla chips
- Biscuits gluten-free: Sweet biscuits and cookies, wafers, excluding savoury biscuits. [NL: biskwies en wafels, koekjes, speculoos], Heavy cereal bars
- Dry Pasta gluten-free: Dry pasta, including filled, excluding ""fresh"" pasta
- Fresh Pasta gluten-free: Fresh pasta: including filled, including frozen/chilled, excluding with sweet filling
- Breakfast cereals, gluten-free: Ready to eat breakfast cereals, hot eating cereals, and light cereal bars
- Sweets, gluten-free: Sweets, gluten-free: include all kinds of sugar confectionery without chocolate; excludes chewing-gum
- Snack Bars gluten-free: Snack Bars
- Frozen pizza gluten-free: Frozen pizza
- Frozen ready meals gluten-free: Frozen ready meals (meat, fish, pasta and vegetable-based), including cooked prepared meat, excluding frozen pizza
- Abdon Finax
- BFree Foods
- Bio Avena
- Coppen. Feingeb.
- Crispy Food
- Di & Di
- Dobrogea Grup
- Dove's Farm
- Grupo Bimbo
- Hodgson Mill
- Melissa Kikizas
- Miratorg Agribus.
and many, many more...
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4d3zg6/the_glutenfree?w=4