DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Soft Drinks & Juices North America: Premium Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The total Soft Drinks Market is now worth Euro 114.3 billion and is forecast to grow at an average annual real 0.9% during the next five years, but with major variations between countries and products.
A unique strategic vision of demand and supply in the 3-country European Soft Drinks market is presented, in particular, identifying the numerous companies present together with their market shares and major brands by country and product.
Taken together, this report provides a unique and invaluable hard data strategic picture of the dynamics of this market from both a demand and a supply perspective.
The report includes:
- A detailed 45-page Executive Summary, including 28 graphs and 7 tables.
- A complete Market Data Report, covering demand and supply data for each of the country and product markets in the report.
1) Executive Summary
- 45 pages, Includes 28 graphs and 7 tables, see the detailed table of contents for years covered
- This Executive Summary presents a detailed comparative analysis of the country and products markets from numerous aspects, that taken together provide an insightful SWOT picture for strategic decision-making.
- 28 bar graphs, pie charts and combination charts enable key markets to be identified at a glance, providing invaluable insights into market opportunities. 7 data tables complement these, summing up the overall market (see the detailed table of contents).
- Drawing on the 10,000 companies and 25,000 company market shares contained in the main online database, leading companies for each of the product markets and overall in the market are identified and provide unrivalled coverage of the dominance and presence of the main players.
On the demand side, commented graphs and tables systematically identify leading markets by product and by country, and cover:
- The total market
- Retail and foodservice markets
- Historic growth trends
- Per capita consumption and expenditure
- Combination market size and growth graph
- The Top-10 players overall identified by dominance (market share) and presence (number of individual markets in which present).
- The Top-100 companies by market share (the market data report lists these and more).
- Own label (private label), branded, unbranded and artisanal (own-produced for own-sale).
2) Market Data Report
21 country/product markets:
This report provides detailed demand and supply (company market shares and brands) data covering 7 product markets in each of 3 European countries, or 21 country/product markets altogether.
For each of the 240 product and country markets listed above:
- Total Demand (Retail + Foodservice) by Volume and Value for 2012, 2016, and 2017 and forecasts for 2018, 2019, and 2020.
- Retail and Foodservice Demand by Volume and Value for 2017.
- Company Market Shares by Value for 2018.
- Key Company Subsidiaries.
- Brand Listings by Company, Product and Country
- Own label (private label), branded, unbranded and artisanal (own made for own sale) market shares.
- Dr Pepper Snapple
- Hansen Beverage
- National Beverage
- Ocean Spray
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x372vx/the_soft_drinks?w=4