DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Pasta and Pasta Sauces Market in Europe, Premium Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides a 45-page Executive Summary providing a detailed analysis of demand and supply comparing the merits of the 96 individual country & product markets covered, and features 28 graphs and 7 tables.
The supporting 269-page Main Report provides the underlying hard data by product & country for market demand (volume and value, retail and foodservice), and for supply (company market shares and brands).
The Executive Summary is in pdf, and the Main Report in both pdf and excel. Both are also loaded to the client User Account.
Market Demand Highlights
- This total market grew by 2.0% annually from 2012 to 2017 to reach Euro 17.7 billion in 2017.
- Expenditure per capita for this total market in 2017 was Euro 24 per capita.
- The Foodservice market in 2017 made up 16.5% of this total market by value.
Market Demand Analysis And Forecasts To 2020
- The European market is forecast to grow by an average 2.64% in constant prices, equivalent to an overall change of 13.9% over the three-year forecast period.
For all the 96 country & product, markets covered, historical (2012, 2016 & 2017) and forecast demand data (2018, 2019 & 2020) are provided for the retail, foodservice and total markets by volume and value, together with a comparative analysis of all markets, including by per capita consumption and expenditure.
A Unique Strategic Vision Of The 427 Major Players
- This report presents a strategic vision of the major multi-country players as well as all the significant players in each country. 328 holding companies and 99 key subsidiaries are identified, covering each of the 4 countries and product markets presented, together with 817 market shares and matching brands. The Top-10 Players supply 47.3% of this market.
The Top-10 Players Supply 47.3% of this Market
The leading company by market share value is Barilla with a 16.8% share, followed by Ebro Foods (6.2%) and Giovanni Rana (3.8%). This unique strategic company compilation is drawn from the researcher's online database (10,000+ companies, 25,000+ market shares).
The Top-10 Companies By Total Market Share
In the total 96 country & product markets covered (full detail in the main report)
1. Barilla (16.8%) in 51 markets.
2. Ebro Foods (6.2%) in 24 markets.
3. Giovanni Rana (3.8%) in 25 markets.
4. Colussi Group (3.5%) in 3 markets.
5. De Cecco (3.5%) in 18 markets.
6. Mars (3.3%) in 29 markets.
7. Nestle (3.2%) in 33 markets.
8. Ameria Russ (2.8%) in 4 markets.
9. Unilever (2.1%) in 22 markets.
10. Berkshire (2.1%) in 37 markets.
Artisanal, if present, refers to the total of "Own produced for own sale" suppliers, e.g. independent bakers.
Detailed In-Depth Coverage includes:
- No. of Country Markets - 24
- No. of Product Markets - 4
- Total No. Ctry/Prod Markets - 96
- No. of Holding Companies+ - 328
- No. of Key Subsidiaries - 99
- No. of Co. Market Shares - 817
- Alb-Gold Teigwaren
- Alce Nero Mielizia
- Alfa - Bio
- Antonio Pallante
- Arbel Grup
- Atlanta A.M.
- Giuseppe Cocco
- Global Food Co.
- Good Food Group
- Gruppo Alce Nero
- Gymen Tarim
- Hans Henglein
- Wernsing Feinkost
and many, many more...
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vc3lxs/pasta_and_pasta?w=4