DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Therapies and Diagnostics for Ovarian Cancer: Global Markets to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report will provide a detailed overview of ovarian cancer, highlighting treatment guidelines with information on the current and potential global market for ovarian cancer and treatments and testing technologies with a detailed analysis of the competitive landscape, including new potential markets for novel products, diagnostics, and therapeutics development.
The report covers the regulatory environment, current and new technologies, ovarian cancer incidence, market projections and market share along with the latest trends and new developments, recent approvals, the research and development pipeline, and blockbuster drugs.
It also covers global and regional markets for ovarian cancer diagnostics and therapies, providing reasons for variations in the growth of the industry across regions.
Lastly, the report analyzes the competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market.
The report includes:
- 28 data tables and 9 additional tables
- A comprehensive analysis of the ophthalmic device market by reviewing recent advances in diagnostic, surgical, and implantation devices that can be used to treat prevalent eye conditions.
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
- Breakdowns of the market by device, application, and region.
- Analysis of the recent advances in ophthalmic medical devices and their potential impact on the medical device industry.
- Evaluation of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Company profiles of major players in the market, including AbbVie Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb, Clovis Oncology, Inc., Eli Lilly and Company and Pfizer Inc.
Key Topics Covered
2 Summary and Highlights
3 Overview and Biology
4 Market Dynamics and Technology Background
5 Market Breakdown by Diagnosis
6 Ovarian Cancer Treatment
7 Market Breakdown by Cancer Type
8 Market Breakdown by Region
9 Pipeline Analysis
10 Patent Analysis
11 Competitive Landscape and Key Developments
12 Company Profiles
- Abbvie Inc.
- Astra Zeneca
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Celgene Corp.
- Clovis Oncology
- Eli Lilly And Company
- Glaxosmithkline PLC
- Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Myriad Genetics Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Quest Diagnostics Inc.
- Roche Holding AG
- Tesaro, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pxcthd/therapies_and?w=4