DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Future of the Bruneian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Brunei's military expenditure stands at US$373.8 million in 2018 and is projected to register a CAGR of 1.89% till 2023.
The country's defense expenditure is primarily driven by China's claims in the South China Sea, and its growing assertiveness in this region, forcing Brunei to reevaluate its priorities and invest in shaping its defense capability to address the maritime security threats and military modernization of the Royal Brunei Armed Forces (RBAF).
As a percentage of GDP, the country's defense budget is expected to register an average of 2.6% over the forecast period. The average allocation for capital expenditure during the historic period was 32%. Over the forecast period, it is expected to allocate an average of 32.1%.
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The Bruneian defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Bruneian defense industry during 2019-2023, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country's expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country's imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: list of the top ten defense investment opportunities over the next 5 years
Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the
competitive landscape of the Bruneian defense industry
- Lockheed Martin
- Construcciones Aeronuticas SA (CASA)/IPTN
- GAIT Industries/Nexter
- Bell Helicopters
- Messerschmitt-Blkow-Blohm (MBB)
- PT Pindad
- Royal Brunei Technical Services (RBTS)
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities
4. Defense Procurement Market Dynamics
5. Market Entry Strategy
6. Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
7. Business Environment and Country Risk
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zbx99t/future_of_the?w=4