DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Advances
in Hydrocarbon Recovery, Sour Gas Removal, Oil & Gas Coatings,
Self-healing Concrete, Corrosion Resistant Coatings, and Process
Simulation Software" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's
This Oil and Gas TOE covers innovations used in hydrocarbon recovery, sour gas removal, oil & gas coatings, self-healing concrete, corrosion resistant coatings, and process simulation software.
Use of corrosion resistant and self-healing coatings that can be applied on oil & gas pipelines to eliminate corrosion are also covered in this TOE.
The TOE also features a mechanical steel-based innovation that can
provide wear and tear resistance in the oil & gas environment.
The Oil and Gas TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on innovations pertaining to technologies, products, and processes, along with strategic insights, in the upstream and downstream processes in the oil and gas industry.
Key Topics Covered
1. Technology Advancements in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Hydrocarbon Recovery Technology that Uses Brownian Motion to Enhance Efficiency
- Coatings for Oil & Gas Pipelines that are Corrosion Resistant and Self-healing
- Mechanical Steels that Can Provide Resistance to Corrosion and Wear in the Oil & Gas Environment
- Coatings Made of MCrAlY Materials that can be Used in Demanding Environments
- Stainless Steel that Provides Superior Chloride Resistance
- Process for Developing Self-healing Concrete
- Technology to Remove Hydrogen Sulfide from Sour Gas
- Epoxy Coatings that can be Used for Corrosion Protection of Oil & Gas Pipelines
- Process Simulation Software that can be Used in Production, Processing, and Refining of Oil & Gas
- Catalyst with Monolith Honeycomb Shape that can be Used in the Oil & Gas Industry
2. Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5tc53v/2018_advances_in?w=4