DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Self-adhesive Labels Market by Type (Release Liner, Linerless), Nature (Permanent, Removable, Repositionable), Printing Technology (Digital, Flexography, Lithography, Screen, Gravure), Application, and Region - Global Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The self-adhesive labels market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% and reach USD 40.5 billion by 2023, from USD 31.06 billion in 2018.
The permanent segment is projected to be the fastest growing nature segment in the self-adhesive labels market due to its long-term durability and resistance on difficult surfaces. The repositionable segment is projected to be the second-fastest growing in the self-adhesive labels market from 2018 to 2023. This growth can be attributed to its applications in areas that require a high level of positional accuracy.
- Increasing Urban Population
- Strong Demand for Self-Adhesive Labels From End-Use Industries
- Growth of the Parent Industry
- Advantages of Wet-Glue Labels Over Self-Adhesive Labels
- Printing on the Package Itself
- Emerging Economies
- Forward Integrations in the Value Chain
- New Product Development
- Varying Environmental Mandates Across Regions
- Cost-To-Benefit Ratio A Concern to Small Manufacturers
- High Research & Development Investment
- Challenges in the Management of the Packaging Supply Chain
Key Topics Covered
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Self-Adhesive Labels Market, By Type
8 Self-Adhesive Labels Market, By Nature
9 Self-Adhesive Labels Market, By Composition
10 Self-Adhesive Labels Market, By Printing Technology
11 Self-Adhesive Labels Market, By Application
12 Self-Adhesive Labels Market, By Region
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
- Americk Packaging Group
- Avery Dennison
- Aztec Label
- BSP Labels
- C S Labels
- CCL Industries
- Coveris Holdings S.A.
- Etiquette Labels
- Etis Slovakia, A.S.
- Fuji Seal International
- Hansol Paper
- Inland Label and Marketing Services
- Label Craft
- Multi-Color Corporation
- Reflex Labels
- Royston Labels
- SVS Spol. S R.O.
- Secura Labels
- Torraspapel Adestor (Part of Lecta Group)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4s99dm/selfadhesive?w=4