DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Graphene for the Display and Lighting Industries" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Graphene for the Display and Lighting Industries market report is brought to you by the world's leading OLED and Graphene experts. This is a comprehensive guide to the applications of the exciting new nanomaterial graphene in these two important markets.
This market report provides a great introduction to graphene solutions for the display and lighting markets, and covers everything you need to know about graphene technologies in these niches. This is a great guide for anyone involved with the displays and lighting.
Reading this report, you'll learn all about:
- Graphene applications in LED and OLED lighting
- Graphene's adoption as a backplane for AMOLEDs
- Transparent graphene electrodes
- Graphene-based encapsulation development
Other topics include:
- Graphene companies involved with display and lighting
- An introduction to graphene
- An introduction to lighting and displays
- Details about graphene for QDs, lasers and thermal foils
Why do we think this is the best guide to graphene lighting and displays?
- It's comprehensive: covers all companies, development and research activities
- It covers OLED displays and lighting, and other lighting and display technologies
- It's updated - includes the latest developments up until January 2018
- It's brought to you by the leading OLED and Graphene experts and provides independent information
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mr369s/graphene_for_the?w=4