This course has been designed to provide basis training and a good introduction to those concerned with Veterinary Pharmacovigilance. New entrants, support staff we well as experienced personnel who require a better understanding of veterinary drug safety will benefit from the practical guidance provided. Key terminology will be explained and roles and responsibilities will be clarified. There will be plenty of time for interaction, questions and answers to enable participants to get a good understanding of this complex subject.
Benefits in attending:
- Gain an overview of the European regulatory framework
- Be aware of Volume IXb
- Learn about VICH
- Understand adverse event reporting
- Hear about causality assessment
- Minimise the impact of data with errors
- Know the requirements for periodic safety update reports
- Literature searches explained
- Understand the implications of the proposed EU pharmacovigilance legislation and Brexit
Who Should Attend:
This course will be beneficial for those new to veterinary pharmacovigilance, support staff and experienced personnel who require a better understanding of drug safety in their current role. Adverse event monitoring and drug safety officers together with regulatory affairs and personnel from registration departments will find this seminar useful.
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tqspt3/introduction_to?w=4.