DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Anaerobic Digestion Deployment in the United Kingdom: Fifth Annual Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report outlines current deployment in the UK anaerobic digestion (AD) industry, giving a comprehensive regional breakdown of the sector in Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and England.
The report provides detailed information on installed capacity, feedstock requirements and estimated cropping area for all anaerobic digestion plants contained with the anaerobic digestion deployment database, which tracks projects from the first public announcement through to operation.
The database is updated on a monthly basis and compiled using a number of data sources including: press announcements; regular discussions with technology providers, suppliers, investors and developers; the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) Renewable Energy Planning Database (REPD), Planning Portals and Council planning registers; Ofgem statistics; and the Official Information Portal on AD, Biogas Map. Combined, these data sources provide an accurate insight into the various types, scales and status of AD projects in the UK.
The scope of this report extends to both the agricultural and non-sewage waste AD sectors and includes both combined heat & power and biomethane-to-grid projects. However, traditional sewage waste treatment AD plants are not included. On account of the short lead times for development of AD projects, future deployment estimates in this report only extend to 2021.
- Extensive market data and analysis on current and future development trends
- Regional breakdown of the 10 regions of England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland, with maps and timeline graphs illustrating regional development trends
- Detailed sector commentary and comprehensive overview of policy and incentives affecting the anaerobic digestion development landscape
- Comprehensive excel database of more than 1,000 planned and operational Anaerobic Digestion facilities in the UK
- Includes site name and location; feedstock type, source and volumes; energy output type and capacity; and development status
Information on sites for hundreds of anaerobic digestion developers, including:
- Qila Energy
- Future Biogas
- Tamar Energy
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gx47k4/anaerobic?w=4