DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "AI Chipsets for Wireless Networks and Devices, Cloud and Next Generation Computing, IoT, and Big Data Analytics 2018 - 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The AI chipset marketplace is poised to transform the entire embedded system ecosystem with a multitude of AI capabilities such as deep machine learning, image detection, and many others. This will also be transformational for existing critical business functions such as Identity management, authentication, and cybersecurity.
Multi-processor AI chipsets learn from the environment, users, and machines to uncover hidden pattern among data, predict actionable insight, and perform actions based on specific situations. AI chipsets will become an integral part of both AI software/systems as well as critical support of any data-intensive operation as they drastically improve processing for various functions as well as enhance overall computing performance.
This report evaluates leading market players across the AI chipsets ecosystem, technology strategies, and solution plans. This includes leveraging AI chipsets for support of various emerging and disintermediating technology areas such as edge computing, 5G, an blockchain networks. Additional areas addressed include AI support of emerging Quantum Computing technologies.
This report also assesses applications and service support scenarios for AI chipsets across almost all major industry verticals. The report provides forecasts for AI chipset hardware, embedded software, professional service, deployment platforms, and applications for every major industry vertical as well as regional and country forecasts for 2018 to 2023. The report also provides exclusive recommendations for stakeholders within the AI chipsets ecosystem.
- More than 6.9 billion AI chipsets will be deployed by 2023
- Global AI chipsets market will approach $13.4B USD by 2023
- United States alone will generate more than $3.5B USD by 2023
- IoT will represent 83% of the entire AI chipsets market by 2023
- Edge Computing, Blockchain, and Data Analytics will be near-term drivers
- Top 20 vendors comprise greater than 90% of the entire AI chipsets market
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
3. Technology and Application Analysis
4. Market Analysis and Forecast 2018-2023
5. Company Analysis
6. Conclusions and Recommendations
- Amazon Inc. (AWS)
- Analog Devices Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corp
- DeePhi Tech
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- General Vision Inc.
- Google Inc.
- Horizon Robotics
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- IBM Corporation
- Microchip Technology Inc.
- Micron Technology
- Microsoft Corporation
- NEC Corporation
- Numenta Inc.
- NVIDIA Corporation
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- Qualcomm Incorporated
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
- Rohm Semiconductor
- Samsung Electronics Co Ltd.
- Semtech Corporation
- Sentient Technologies Holdings Limited
- Shanghai Think-Force Electronic Technology Co. Ltd.
- SK Hynix Inc.
- SK Telecom
- Softbank Group Corp. (ARM Limited)
- Synopsys Inc.
- Toshiba Corporation
- ZTE Corporation
and many more...
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v2tfdz/global_ai?w=4