DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia Pacific Web Filtering Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Asia Pacific Web Filtering Market is expected to witness market growth of 16.4% CAGR during the forecast period (2017-2023).
The growing need for reducing the misuse of the internet, enhancing employee productivity, and handling attacks on enterprises' IT infrastructures are the factors that drive the web filtering market in the region. Additionally, rapid economic growth in emerging economies, along with regulatory reforms and economic stability, is expected to drive the market in Asia Pacific (APAC) region.
- Based on Component, the Web Filtering market segments the market into Solution and Services. The Services market is segmented into Professional and Managed Services.
- Based on Application, the market report segments the market into DNS Filtering, URL Filtering, Keyword Filtering, File Type Filtering, and Others.
- Based on Organization Size, the Web Filtering market segments the market into Small & Medium Enterprises and Large Enterprises.
- Based on Deployment Type, the market report segments the market into Cloud and On-Premise.
- Based on Vertical, the Web Filtering market segments the market into BFSI, Government, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, Telecom & IT, Education, and Others.
- Based on Countries, the Web Filtering market segments the market into China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, and Rest of Asia Pacific.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Asia Pacific Web Filtering Market
4. Asia Pacific Web Filtering Market by Application
5. Asia Pacific Web Filtering Market by Organization Size
6. Asia Pacific Web Filtering Market by Deployment Type
7. Asia Pacific Web Filtering Market by Vertical
8. Asia Pacific Web Filtering Market by Country
9. Company Profiles
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- McAfee, LLC
- Fortinet, Inc.
- Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
- Symantec Corporation
- Raytheon (Forcepoint LLC)
- Barracuda Networks, Inc.
- Sophos Plc
- Trend Micro, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c9k54f/asiapacific_web?w=4