DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "7th Annual International Summit - Reinventing HR" conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This is a valuable opportunity to get out the office and air your biggest concerns: the three-day event offers masterclasses, workshops and case studies delivered by some of the truly inspirational HR leaders exploring the challenges and the future of the HR from a very different angle, very much in tune with uncertain Politics and Economy, while tapping deeper into the science of human behavior.
This interactive Workshop is designed to delve into various ways of using Talent Analytics to transform Performance.
Leveraging Talent Analytics for Recruitment and Managing Employee Experience - A Full Day Masterclass
Amongst other issues, the Workshop will address:
- What should Recruiters and HR be measuring (and how should they be doing this)
- Why Talent Analytics matter.
- How metrics can be interpreted and used to review and improve Performance
- How to make better decisions using Data
- How Technology can help
- Using Talent Analytics to enhance Employer Value Proposition
- Using Talent analysis insights to Manage Employee Experience and Lead the Workforce of One!
Who Should Attend:
- This conference is set to challenge your current practices, open up questions for debate, provide you with personal growth tactics and demonstrate how you too can refine your function/strategy
- In-depth learning over 3 days - the ideal platform to discover new opportunities to exploit and rejuvenate your ingrained habits
- Hear from your peers on how you too can maintain a sustainable yet innovative HR strategy to prevent you being outdated in this age of disruption
- Immerse yourself amongst a truly diverse audience
Thursday 6, December 2018
Morning Masterclass - part 1 - with a former Spy
Unconscious Bias: Why it happens and how to change behavior
Agile, Change Ready!
Leveraging Continuous Improvement To Deliver More Value & Change Faster!
Afternoon Masterclass Brand Strategy -
Building more "humanized" Employer Brand
HR Brilliance Awards Ceremony
Friday 7, December 2018
Session 1: Disruptive HR: Leading Cultural Transformation & Re-inventing Leadership Training
Session 2: Kimberly-Clark Case Study: Leading with Disruptive Peoples
Session 3: Success in a World of Shocks: managing uncertainty and creating resilience
Session 4: Leading with Diversity - Fastest-growing area of opportunity for HR
Session 5: The Neuroscience of Performance
Understanding the brain and the power of calm leadership
End of Summit
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/69x8l9/7th_annual?w=4