DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia Pacific Airless Packaging Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Asia Pacific Airless Packaging Market is expected to witness market growth of 7.1% CAGR during the forecast period (2017-2023).
Airless packaging technology has found it applications in personal care applications such as cosmetics, oral care, hair care, and skincare. Growing demand for personal care products, growing population base, and rapid urbanization are the factors that is expected to contribute to the demand of homecare & personal care products, which use airless packaging technology.
Based on Packaging Type, the Airless Packaging market segments the market into Bottles & Jars, Bags & Pouches, Tubes, and Others.
Based on Material Type, the market report segments the market into Plastics, Glass, and Others.
Based on End-User, the Airless Packaging market segments the market into Personal Care, Healthcare, Home Care, and Others.
Based on Countries, the Airless Packaging market segments the market into China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, and Rest of Asia Pacific.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Asia Pacific Airless Packaging Market
4. Asia Pacific Airless Packaging Market by Material Type
5. Asia Pacific Airless Packaging Market by End-User
6. Asia Pacific Airless Packaging Market by Country
7. Company Profiles
- A-B-C Packaging Machine Corporation
- Alba Group
- AptarGroup Inc.
- Fusion Packaging
- HCP Packaging (Shanghai) Co. Ltd.
- Libo Cosmetics Company Ltd.
- LUMSON SPA
- Quadpack Industries SA
- Raepak Ltd.
- Silgan Holdings Inc. (Silgan Dispensing Systems Business)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hn3ghd/opportunity?w=4