DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Ready Meals in North America, Europe and BRICs: Premium Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The total Ready Meals Market is now worth a massive Euro 142.2 billion and is forecast to grow at an average annual 5.7% during the next five years but with major variations between countries and products.
A unique strategic vision of demand and supply in the 30-country European Ready Meals market is presented in particular identifying the numerous companies present together with their market shares and major brands by country and product.
Taken together this report provides a unique and invaluable hard data strategic picture of the dynamics of this market from both a demand and a supply perspective.
This report includes:
- A detailed 45-page Executive Summary including 28 graphs and 7 tables
- A complete Market Data Report covering demand and supply data for each of the country and product markets in the report
- Chao Xiang Cun Food
- Dr. Oetker
- General Mills
- Massa Leve
- Tyson Foods
Key Topics Covered
1) Executive Summary
Table of Contents
- The Researcher's Database - Country & Product List
- Foreword - Data Collection Principles
Data Collection Principles
2. The Ready Meals Market in 30 Countries
2) Main Report
Table of Contents
Product coverage and definitions:
1. Canned Pasta - Canned pasta (including spaghetti, ravioli, cannelloni, shapes)
2 Canned Ready Meals - Other meat, fish or vegetable-based canned/heat-sterilised ready meals, including retort pouch, aluminium and plastic trays. (U.K. and Ireland: including canned baked beans)
3. Dehydrated Ready Meals - Dehydrated ready meals, including "pot snacks" and "Bolino" type dishes
4. Frozen Pizza - Frozen pizza
5. Frozen Ready Meals - Frozen ready meals (meat, fish, pasta and vegetable-based), including cooked prepared meat, excluding frozen pizza
6. Chilled Ready Meals - Chilled ready meals (recipe dishes type), including refrigerated pizzas, vegetable, meat and/or fish-based meals (including cook-chill/ " sous vide" for retail and catering)
7. Sandwiches - Industrially produced cold-eating sandwiches and filled baguettes sold in retail, catering, forecourts, vending machines, excluding hamburgers, filled tortillas. Also excludes sandwich bars sales
8. All Ready Meals - All products in this group in ready-to-eat form (dehydrated ready meal volumes multiplied by 6 to obtain made-up weight)
Flowchart of Major Suppliers, Demand and Distribution Channels
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2sxzzg/the_ready_meals?w=4