DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Comparative Panel Output - PU, EPS and Mineral Wool 2018-2021" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The market composition within the metal faced panel industry has changed significantly in the period from 1,023 onwards.
The total market has expanded and growth has been significant in regional areas that were late entrants' to local panel production. The end range of applications has expanded and the use of metal faced panels now includes many standard building applications.
Recent concerns regarding fire regulations has meant a considerable focus on fire testing and certification, especially panels that are insured by EU and US insurers.
Government intervention in product specification and regulation has opened new market opportunities for insulated panels as well as increasing quality norms.
The report finds:
- PU and PIR panels have the largest market but their dominance has been diluted
- Fire certification has become all important
- EPS panel has become a niche product save for specific markets and applications
- There are significant differences in regional output and in quality
- Cost of production varies greatly between regions
- Although panel profit margins (per square metre) have stagnated, volumes have offset this stagnation
Key Topics Covered
- Western Europe - 12 countries
- Eastern Europe - 8 countries
- Middle East and Africa - 7 countries
- Asia (including PRC and Australasia - 3 countries
- South America - 5 countries
- North America - 3 countries
Country Details Provided
- Total Panel Production
- Growth Rate
- Market Drivers
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/72vwgc/comparative_panel?w=4