DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Directory of Metal Faced Panel Manufacturers 2018 Edition" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The metal faced panel manufacturing industry has experienced significant expansion and metal faced panels are now manufactured globally.
A wide variety of panel types is now available to meet international and local specification, architectural needs and building codes. The panel industry' now has a significant turnover and investment depth with many international companies competing for market position.
The number of plants throughout the world is considerable. This market is positioned for continuing growth and expansion despite there being an over-supply of production capacity in many regions. Concern regarding Fire Regulations and the need for fire retardant panels will dominate the market in the immediate term.
The report finds:
- Significant market change in ownership and market consolidation in specific market areas
- Varying growth rates between markets
- Increased demand for fire rated panels
- New equipment suppliers
- Regional market demand and certification demand especially in the PRC which is now the world's largest market (by producers)
Key Topics Covered: Listing over 70 countries
- International overview
- Current market conditions
- Market developments
- Main applications
- Main certificate requirements
- Significant market movement
- Middle East
- North America
- South America
Assessment Details Provided
- Ease of market entry
- Market changes
- Market background
- Main panel producing countries
- Competitive panel types
- General market conditions
Company Details Provided
- Panel type produced
- Main market supplied
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gn5wvl/global_directory?w=4