SÃO PAULO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--PagSeguro Digital Ltd., or PagSeguro Digital (NYSE: PAGS), announces its second quarter 2018 earnings calendar:
- Pre-announcement: Tuesday, July 31st, 2018, before market opens.
- Earnings release: Thursday, August 30th, 2018, after market closes.
- Conference Call: Friday, August 31st, 2018, at 10:00 AM ET.
PagSeguro Digital is a disruptive provider of financial technology solutions focused primarily on micro-merchants, small companies and medium-sized companies in Brazil. PagSeguro Digital’s business model covers all of the following five pillars:
• Multiple digital payment solutions;
• In-person payments via point of sale (POS) devices that PagSeguro Digital sell to merchants;
• Free digital accounts;
• Issuer of prepaid cards to clients for spending or withdrawing account balances; and
• Operating as an acquirer.
PagSeguro Digital is an UOL Group Company that provides an easy, safe and hassle-free way of accepting payments, where its clients can transact and manage their cash, without the need to open a bank account. PagSeguro Digital’s end-to-end digital ecosystem enables its customers to accept a wide range of online and in-person payment methods, including credit cards, debit cards, meal voucher cards, boletos, bank transfers, bank debits and cash deposits.
PagSeguro Digital’s mission is to disrupt and democratize financial services in Brazil, a concentrated, underpenetrated and high interest rate market, by providing an end-to-end digital ecosystem that is safe, affordable, simple and mobile-first for both merchants and consumers.