DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia
Pacific Safety Switch Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has
been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Asia Pacific Safety Switch Market is expected to witness market growth of 8% CAGR during the forecast period (2017-2023).
Regionally, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at significant pace and hold the largest share during the forecast period. The implementation of safety systems in process industries has led to the demand for safety switches in the Asia Pacific region. There is an increasing focus towards occupational safety and automation in the region. Additionally, stringent safety regulations in the region have led to the installation of safety systems in hazardous environments.
Based on Product Type, the Safety Switch market segments the market into Contact Safety Switch and Non-Contact Safety Switch.
- Contact Safety Switch includes Hinge Switches, Locking Switches, and Other Contact Safety Switches.
- Non-Contact Safety Switch is further segmented into Inductive Switches and Magnetic and Other Non-Contact Switches.
Based on Safety System, the market report segments the market into
Burner Management Systems, Emergency Shutdown Systems, Fire & Gas
Monitoring Systems, High Integrity Pressure Protection Systems, and
Based on Vertical, the Safety Switch market segments the market into Oil & Gas, Energy & Power, Metal & Mining, Chemical, Food & Beverages, Packaging, Pharmaceutical, Water & Wastewater Treatment, and Others.
Based on Countries, the Safety Switch market segments the market into China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, and Rest of Asia Pacific.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Asia Pacific Safety Switches Market
4. Asia Pacific Safety Switches Market by Safety System
5. Asia Pacific Safety Switches Market by Vertical
6. Asia Pacific Safety Switches Market by Country
7. Company Profiles
- ABB Group
- General Electric (GE)
- Rockwell Automation
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- Eaton Corporation Plc.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Omron Corporation
- Emerson Electric Co.
- SICK AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/smrkx9/the_market_for?w=4