DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Opportunities, Risk and Challenges of Natural Gas Sector in India - Critical Analysis of Domestic Natural Gas Sector Opportunities & Risks" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The current and emerging scenarios in the Indian Natural Gas sector calls for an insightful and detailed study that analyzes each and every development, spot the emerging trend and assess the impact of the same on different stakeholder/businesses dependent on Natural Gas to better equip themselves for a sustainable business operations.
Through the exhaustive data and insights led report, the latest baseline data, analysis, projections and outlook which you can integrate with your strategic business model is provided.
Reports are developed in power point format with two key sections: executive summary and detailed topic analysis backed with an exhaustive MS excel model. The value proposition lies in the delivery format, as users can simply incorporate the appropriate slides into their own presentations for execution to an executive level audience.
- Indian Oil
- GAIL GAS
- IMC limited
- Gujarat Gas
- Petronet LNG
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Unwinding the Regulatory & Policy Framework of Natural Gas in India
3. Evolving Natural Gas Infrastructure
4. Impact of Natural Gas un-availability on the Existing, On-Going and Future Capital expenditure in India.
5. Unraveling the Domestic Natural Gas Price Paradox
6. Imported Natural Gas Price
7. Availability of Natural Gas based on Domestic Gas Reserves
8. Case Studies of select leading Oil & Gas E&P companies engaged in production of Natural Gas in India
9. Demand, Demand Segmentation and Evolving Dynamics of Natural Gas in India
10. Natural Gas in Power Sector
11. Natural Gas Supply dynamics for Indian Power Sector and Supply Trends
12. Natural Gas in Fertilizer Sector
13. Natural Gas Supply dynamics for Indian Fertilizer Sector and Supply Trends
14. Natural Gas in CGD Sector
15. Natural Gas Supply dynamics for CGD Sector and Supply Trends
16. Opportunities for Key stake holders in Indian Natural Gas sector
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l7t4ml/critical_analysis?w=4