DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The Middle East & Africa Corrugated Packaging Market 2018-2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report forecasts the Middle East & Africa corrugated packaging market demand in both volume and value terms to 2028. The Middle East & Africa corrugated packaging market is a highly unsaturated market and has a long term growth potential that can help boost the market in coming years.
The report provides historical market assessments from 2013-2017 as well as future projections from 2018-2028. It discusses various trends which have been driving the market in recent years. It also explores future growth opportunities across various end-use sectors.
The report also analyses the market from the downstream perspective and has taken into account 17 food and non-food end-users. It robustly quantifies each end-use market size in volume and value terms.
This report also includes ROTS (Risks, Opportunities, Trends and Strategies) analysis, to better-educate readers about the current and future market condition with actionable strategy.
The report covers the following:
- Analysis of the Middle East and African corrugated packaging market
- Current and future market analysis of the regional corrugated packaging market
- Market assessment and forecast of the corrugated packaging demand in volume and value terms
- Provides solid conclusions with a call for actions
- Discusses current and future major market trends and developments
- Threats and growth opportunities in the market
- Assessment and projection by end use sectors
- ROTS (Risks, Opportunities, Trends and Strategies)
- Market size and forecasts of 17 key end-use sectors
- A list of major corrugated packaging companies in the region
- Detailed quantitative profiles of countries covering macroeconomic, national demand and end-use sectors
- Supported by charts, tables and figures
- Demand in value
- Demand in volume
- Fresh food and produce
- Processed food
- Consumer electronics
- Foodservice disposables
- Furniture and timber products
- Glassware and ceramics
- Home care
- Industrial chemicals
- Personal care
- Sports and fitness
- Textile and footwear
- Other food and non-food
Key Topics Covered
Section 1 - Executive Summary
Section 2 - Introduction and Methodology
Section 3 - Market Analysis
Section 4 - ROTS Analysis
Section 5 - Key Country Data
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jbl6wc/the_middle_east?w=4