India paper market is calculated to grow with a CAGR of more than 10% in value terms during review period starting from 2011-12 to 2016-17 and the market is anticipated to reach more than Rs. 75,000 crores at the end of forecasted period year 2022-23.
Paperboard & industrial packaging paper, paper stationery, newspaper print and speciality paper altogether creates the overall paper market. As paper industry of India are become more competitive by adding improvements of key ports, roads & railways and communication facilities, revision of forest policy is required for wood based paper industry so that plantation can be raised by industry, cooperatives of farmers and state government.
In addition, growing Indian economy, the rising disposable income of consumer, higher literacy rate, growth of FMCG market, etc. encourage the use of paper for writing, printing, newspaper, packaging and much more. Among them paper for paperboard and packaging is used in highest ratio of total paper market. And secondly largest share is contributed by stationery. Altogether both segments are anticipated to sale more than 15 million tonnes (MT) at the end of forecasted period.
The emerging segment of paper is speciality paper which includes paper use in bank, bond, cheque, currency note, paper for security printing, stamp paper, etc. has the wider opportunities of growth in near future.
Market Trends and Development
High propensity to spend on education
- Shift in focus from inexpensive to quality products
- Expanding Demand for Eco Friendly Articles
- Increase in advertising through Print Media
- Growing Affluence and Lifestyle Changes
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. India Paper Market Outlook
3. India Economic Snapshot
4. Raw Material Analysis
5. India Paper Industry Market Structure
6. PEST Analysis
7. Trade Dynamics
8. India Paper Market Dynamics
9. Market Trends and Development
10. Competitive Landscape
11. Strategic Recommendation
- ITC Limited
- Tamilnadu Newsprint & Papers Limited
- J K Paper Limited
- Ballarpur Industries Limited
- Century Pulp and Paper Limited
- The West Coast Paper Mills Limited
- International paper APPM Limited
- Seshasayee Paper and Boards Limited
- Emami Paper Mills Limited
- NR Agarwal Industries Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4973hj/india_paper?w=4