DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Robust Gas Market Growth in Indian Market: Global Interest and Value Chain Investment Gaining Momentum" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the medium & long term outlook on domestic and imported gas mix and demand growth?
- Why LNG suppliers need to look beyond the conventional demand drivers?
- What are the LNG market creation opportunities in India and why they should be targeted?
- What activities of the Indian Government that may encourage LNG trade?
- What are the realities of impending infrastructural bottlenecks and supply-chain issues?
- How has the Indian LNG imports performed in the recent past?
- Which are the companies targeting LNG/Gas business in India and why they are doing so?
- Why is the outlook on Indian LNG market looks promising?
RLNG Terminal Developers - RLNG terminal developers and operators are the gate keepers of LNG/RLNG in India. New investments are being contemplated and decisions under-progress that require independent assessment of market opportunities and sustainability of demand for LNG.
LNG Importers and LNG Suppliers - The report gives a clear direction to the importers and suppliers of LNG in India. India is increasingly looking favorable as a LNG supply destination. Hence, it is crucial to fully understand the market realities and strategy to tap the potential.
Gas Pipeline Companies - The pipeline companies are crucial connecting agents for the supply of gas. Development of LNG market cannot happen in isolation and required parallel midstream and downstream infrastructure development.
Manufacturers - India is a unique market and the stakeholders are increasingly becoming focused on creating the market for LNG rather than sticking to conventional/isolated business interests. New products and solutions are the need of the hour to facilitate LNG market adoption, for example: cryogenic LNG storage, LCNG, LNG by truck, Long-haul LNG buses, CNG home refueling, composite CNG cylinders, etc.
Government Agencies/Policy Makers - The report will be vital for the Government and its policy making agencies who have the mandate of achieving the end objective of making the gas market in India more robust and sustainable.
Banks/Financing Institutions/Investors - The report provides an independent analysis of the opportunities and competitive challenges associated with LNG market development, which will be crucial in existing & future valuations and investment decisions.
- Indian Oil
- GAIL GAS
- IMC limited
- Gujarat Gas
- Petronet LNG
- Qatar Gas
- Exxon Mobil
Key Topics Covered
- Executive Summary
- Government's focus
- Public sector interests
- Private sector interests
- Relevant authorities and their roles & responsibilities
- Current State of Play in Natural Gas Sector in India
- Current & Evolving State of Play in RLNG Terminals in India
- Affordability indexation
- Domestic Natural Gas supply outlook: 2020-2025-2030
- Assessment of Total Demand Universe of Natural Gas in India: 2020-2025-2030
- Assessment of Total Unmet Demand Universe of Natural Gas in India: 2020-2025-2030
- Assessment of Total Unmet Demand of Natural Gas (on Pipeline Grid) in India: 2020-2025-2030
- Scenarios for Total Unmet LNG Demand Universe (basis RLNG terminal capacities) in India: 2020-2025-2030
- Scenarios for Total Balance Unmet LNG Universe (balance of contracted LNG volumes) in India: 2020-2025-2030
- Elasticity of Natural Gas Demand on Pipeline Grid relative to affordability in India: 2020-2025-2030
- New LNG market creation opportunities
- Innovative products & solution avenues
- Innovative supply chain avenues
- List of tables & figures
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n7mlbx/2018_report?w=4