Key Questions Answered
- What is the existing and evolving market size for LPG in India?
- What is the existing competitive landscape for LPG sector in India?
- What are the opportunities for private/parallel marketing companies of LPG in India?
- What are the new demand centres for LPG in India? Whether the supply & logistics infrastructure in these demand centres adequately developed to sustain future growth?
- Whether auto manufacturing companies should focus on LPG fitted variants since economics of running on AutoLPG is favourable?
- Whether LPG has a sustainable future given the fact that India is also pushing for natural gas sector development?
- What are the immediate infrastructure gaps/bottlenecks in LPG infrastructure?
- What is the outlook on overall investment potential in LPG sector in India given the stellar growth in LPG consumption?
LPG Import Terminal Developers: LPG terminal developers and operators are the gate keepers of imported LPG in India. New investments are being contemplated and decisions under-progress that require independent assessment of market opportunities and sustainability of demand for LPG.
LPG Importers & Suppliers: The report gives a clear direction to the importers & suppliers of LPG. India is the 2nd largest LPG importer in the world. Hence, it is crucial to fully understand the market opportunities to make a robust strategy for future business growth.
Oil Marketing Companies and Parallel Marketing Companies: The OMCs and PMCs are the enablers and creators of LPG sector in the country. With growth potential and new players coming-in there is going to be a significant competition across the board. With new growth centers and geographical enhancement, whoever makes an early move will be benefitted. The report identifies such opportunities for a period up to 2030.
Cylinder Manufacturers: With new demand hubs being created such as rural LPG households as well as favorable scenario for AutoLPG, for the cylinder manufacturers it is the best time to look for M&A and capacity enhancement.
Government Agencies/Policy Makers: The report will be vital for the Government and its policy making agencies who have the mandate of achieving the end objective of making India run on Clean Fuels.
Banks/Financing Institutions/Investors: The report provides an independent analysis of the opportunities and competitive challenges associated with LPG market development, which will be crucial in existing & future valuations and investment decisions.
Key Topics Covered
- Executive Summary
- Global LPG Market Outlook
- Status of LPG infrastructure & penetration in India
- LPG Industry Structure
- Competitive Landscape
- Snap-shot of present and upcoming Government Policies for LPG Sector in India
- LPG Price Indexation
- Evolution of LPG consumption in India
- Future Outlook on LPG demand (2017-2030)
- Existing and Future Outlook on LPG Imports in India (2017-2030)
- Scenario - A
- Scenario - B
- High-level assessment of adequacy of existing LPG import terminals to meet Demand-Supply Gap
- Overview on overall investment potential in LPG Sector in India
- Indian Oil
- GAIL GAS
- IMC limited
- Gujarat Gas
- Petronet LNG
- Qatar Gas
- Exxon Mobil
- Maruti Udyog
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xngb2d/lpg_market?w=4