Key Questions Answered
- What is the existing and evolving market size for ATF in India?
- What is the emerging demand for ATF in India?
- What is the existing competitive landscape for ATF sector in India?
- What are the opportunities for private/parallel marketing companies for ATF in India?
- What are the new demand centres for ATF in India?
- Whether the supply & logistics infrastructure in these demand centres adequately developed to sustain future growth?
- What could be the challenges in the supply chain of ATF in regional airports in India?
- What is the outlook on overall investment potential in ATF in India given the stellar growth in ATF consumption?
Aviation Companies: Aviation companies are hoarding to retain and maximize their market shares. The report outlines the new opportunities and provides an independent insight on the changing aviation fabric of the country.
ATF Importers & Suppliers: ATF availability and its supply chain will be a center stage as Indian aviation sector grows even bigger and more regional. The report does a deep dive into the evolving demand for ATF through mapping of new regional terminals and new demand.
Government Agencies/Policy Makers: The report will be vital for the Government and its policy making agencies who have the mandate of achieving the end objective of promoting aviation as an accessible means of transportation.
Banks/Financing Institutions/Investors: The report provides an independent analysis of the opportunities and competitive challenges associated with ATF demand growth, which will be crucial in existing & future valuations and investment decisions.
Key Topics Covered
- Executive Summary
- Indian Civil Aviation Sector Analysis - Indian Aviation Sector Framework
- Indian Aviation Sector Highlights
- Major recent policies & initiatives taken by GoI
- Aviation Sector Capacity Outlook
- Existing fleet strength
- Insights on order booking and new fleet additions
- Indian ATF Sector Analysis - Technical specifications of Aviation Turbine Fuel (ATF)
- ATF Pricing Analysis
- ATF Sector Outlook in India
- ATF demand and supply trend in India (Historic trend analysis)
- Domestic ATF Supply Potential
- Outlook on ATF demand (2017-2030)
- Growth in existing ATF consumption
- New Demand from new routes/regional connectivity airport terminals
- ATF Gap Analysis
- ATF Supply Chain Outlook for New Regional Airport Terminals (State wise analysis)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3jxcg5/indian_atf_demand?w=4