DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Artificial Intelligence- led Disruptions Powering the Future of Media" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Impact of Digitization' in the media space is likely to put over half a trillion USD at stake, as per industry estimates. The digital paradigm in the media industry is expected to restructure the entire business model. In the digital age, user experience has moved away from being content driven to on-demand' delivery, offered in a device of consumer choice. Emphasis in the coming years is likely to be placed at the intersection of content, technology, and user experience. A number of emerging technologies are disrupting existing business models within the media industry and are offering new opportunities, which traditional enterprises are only beginning to acknowledge.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is being increasingly used to transform the way media houses create content and present them to viewers. AI, by virtue of its data driven intelligence and self-learning abilities, can be used to automate repetitive skill-based jobs. Additionally, AI can power the development of superior prediction engines that offer cutting-edge analytics and business intelligence to media enterprises globally.
Technology Review and Analysis
- Which AI Sub-Technologies Are Gearing Up ?
- AI - Technology Value Chain
- Database Providers are Essential Contributors to the Value Chain
- Increasing Demand for Automation Drives Enterprise Adoption
- Lack of Domain Experts to Train and Maintain AI Systems Hinders Adoption
- AI Enables Accurate Predictions and Recommendations Based on Pattern Recognition and Advanced Analytics Capabilities
- AI Brings Cognitive Skills to Transform Traditional Robots into Smart Robots
- Over $15 Billion Funding for AI in 2017
- AI Patent Publishing Rate Rising Consistently Every Year
- The Global AI Market is Expected to Grow at a Consistent CAGR of More than 31% till 2022
- AI Enables Business Performance Improvements Across Industry Value Chain
- AI-powered Innovations Impacting Almost Every Sector
- Increasing Adoption of AI in Asia will be a Key Factor Driving Market Growth
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Artificial Intelligence: Technology Review and Analysis
3. AI in the Media Industry - An Overview
4. Regional Adoption Trends
5. Best Practices: R&D, Government Initiatives and Funding Trends
6. Companies to Watch
7. How AI is Transforming User Experience in the Media Industry?
8. Future Outlook and Recommendations
9. Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h3f3z2/artificial?w=4