DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Immunohistochemistry (IHC): Global Markets to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The scope of this market report is widely characterized by products that include antibodies, equipment, kits and reagents. The total market revenue is restricted to the revenues obtained from the sales of the products required to perform IHC testing successfully. This report covers the different applications of immunohistochemistry in drugs and diagnostics.
The report includes:
- An overview of the global markets and expected consumption for immunohistochemistry (IHC) technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Coverage of major trends and challenges that affect the market and the supplier landscape
- End-use industry coverage, including hospitals and diagnostic laboratories, and research institutes
- Evaluation of the market's dynamics, including growth drivers and restraints
- Company profiles of major players in the market, including Abbott Laboratories, Abcam, Abnova, Danaher Corp. and PeproTech GmbH
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Product
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Application
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by End-User
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Region
Chapter 8 Market Drivers
Chapter 9 Company Profiles and Vendor Landscape
- Abbott Laboratories
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Arrayit Corp.
- Bio Sb
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Biocare Medical
- Candor Bioscience Gmbh
- Cell Marque Corp.
- Cell Signaling Technology Inc.
- Danaher Corp.
- Diagnostic Biosystems Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Merck Millipore
- Peprotech Gmbh
- Perkinelmer Inc.
- Rockland Immunochemicals
- Sakura Finetek Usa Inc.
- Siemens Ag Healthcare
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Vector Laboratories
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vfncht/worldwide?w=4